You can support the Federal Bar Foundation by making a donation today.
The Federal Bar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) corporation founded in 1964. The corporate charter of the Foundation includes the purposes of the Foundation are to:
- facilitate and improve the administration of justice; and
- to facilitate the cultivation and diffusion of knowledge and understanding of the law and the promotion of the study of the law and the science of jurisprudence.
Contributions made to the Foundation are tax deductible.
The Foundation not only supports the operation of the Council, but also several important initiatives in the Second Circuit:
- Scholarships for interns in the US Attorneys offices throughout the Circuit
- Scholarships for interns in the SDNY and EDNY Federal Defenders offices (to begin Summer of 2022)
- The Immigrant Justice Corps
- The Justice Resource Center courthouses visits program for NYC students
- Civics Education activities through the Justice For All Courts and the Community initiative, through our Robert A. Katzmann Civics Education Grant (established in 2021)