Join us in supporting the Foundation’s many endeavors.
Your contribution will help us fund:
- The Robert A. Katzmann Civics Education Grant, which will support the Second Cicuit’s Justice For All Civics Education program – a new initiative starting in 2022
- Federal Defenders Services Internships – a new initiative starting in 2022
- U.S. Attorney’s Office Internships
- The Immigrant Justice Corps
- Courthouse visits for school groups through the Justice Resource Center
- Exclusive CLE Programming – always free for Members
Membership dues cover only a fraction of Federal Bar Council expenses. We know that as a member, you care about a strong, informed, and connected legal community. The Federal Bar Foundation relies on your involvement and the involvement of the greater legal community to continue our work.
Thank you in advance for your support.